Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Hannibal: the Possessin'

So I saw a really shitty movie the other night. I don't really want to say what it is in case some people enjoyed it but it's called The Silemma.

The fact that they're airbrushed beyond comprehension and are still ugly as sin is pretty frightening.

Okay, okay, it was The Dilemma. Now, in my defense I had had a rough week. Just stupid stuff, nothing that won't work itself out. So I wanted a break, I wanted to see something that would get me out of my own head for at least a few hours. And oh my crapping crap did this movie ever get me out of my head. I spent the movie muttering to my friend that I couldn't take it, and why's that happening and how did that get resolved. Seriously. It's awful. And if you liked it I don't want you reading this blog anyway.

Oh, how I wish I had a time machine to teleport myself a couple weeks into the future when the schlockiest schlock that ever schlocked was released. The Rite. Increasingly crazy Anthony Hopkins playing priest AND it's "inspired by true events"???? Sign me up.



It's going to be all kinds of awful goodness and I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment